Wednesday, November 26, 2008

THE POWER OF CLARITY.

Clarity has amazing strength. When one is clear about something the have to do, they posses amazing ability to do so much more in life.

Recently I realized I had gained some weight. Not too much…but I had gained a little …:-).
It was clear I had to do something about it. As can be expected, I’m one of those fellas! So I made a personal decision to loss it the right-way.

I made it clear to my sub-conscious and drafted down ways in which I could act. I have since decided to walk for one or two hours for the first 10 days. Then break it down to 45 mins - 1 hr the rest of the month.
I have resorted to a morning or evening trot and I look forward each day.
Fortunately for me, walking is a passion so I don’t feel pushed to do it.

Take some time off today and write down some personal decisions that will help you be a better person. Have fun doing it. This Power of Clarity can transform and refresh your life."

N.B. Many times, personal decisions don't wait for the picture to be clarified.

No comments: