Wednesday, May 12, 2010

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter.""
-- Lewis Carroll, author


"The future has several names. For the weak, it is the impossible. For the fainthearted, it is the unknown. For the thoughtful and valiant, it is the ideal."
-- Victor Hugo, writer


"Putting off an easy thing makes it hard. Putting off a hard thing makes it impossible." -- Charles Wilson, legislator


"If you're not making mistakes, you're not trying hard enough."
-- Vince Lombardi, football coach

"When I thought I couldn't go on, I forced myself to keep going. My success is based on persistence, not luck. "
-- Estee Lauder, entrepreneur

No comments: